Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It works!

Okay. The widget works. Cool. I shall blog more from now on.

My life has been hectic. We now have orders on a regular basis leaving me with little time to myself. I do try to squeeze in a little 'self-therapy' to make sure I don't go insane though.

Since I don't have the resources to regularly go on retail therapy, I sew. It's enjoyable and I feel proud of the items I produce. So far I've made 3 bags. 1 for me, and another 2 for the nieces. They really like their bags. Even my cousins like the bags that they're egging me to make them a few. I do it because it's something other than baking, or taking care of an almost 2 year old.

Speaking of my almost 2 year old. She's turning 2 in 9 days! She's getting to be such a big girl now. She talks a lot, loves dancing, loves to sing, and loves watching youtube. I'm thankful that she's not a difficult little girl. She will listen to you (most of the time) and she doesn't throw tantrums.

So loves clothes and shoes. Absolutely loves them. She can't walk pass a shoe shop without wanting to go in. Oh, she also loves bags. Which reminds me, I have to sew a bag for her. Every time she sees me making a bag, she'll go, "may may nya bag?". Poor kid. Her mummy keeps making bags for other people but not for her.

She prefers jeans over dresses but she will wear skirts. But she doesn't protest as much anymore when I try to put a dress over her head. I was hoping my girl would be a girly-girl. Oh well. Jeans and t-shirts are cute too, I guess.

She likes playing with babydolls and teddy bears and will bring 1 of her 3 teddy bears out with her whenever we go out. She doesn't like to play with dolls though. I wanted to buy her a doll for her birthday but she would have non of that. She wanted another 'baby'. We didn't get her one though cause there are 3 babies at home as it is. I don't want the house being over run with plastic babies. Maybe I can 'sneak in' the doll. Hmmm..


She's getting used to being photographed but like her father and her god-ma, she will almost always make a face. Why can't you people just smile for the camera?

Oh, anyone know where I can buy velour? Was thinking of sewing a doll for the bug. Would probably be cheaper than buying one. But lets just say I want to sew one so that it's one of a kind and special and not because I'm cheap. Haha!



I told you she made faces.

1 comment:

J u l i a 。.゜✿ said...

ha ah laaa..
pandai lak tu kenyit mata !! =D