Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Because I can

Every time I want to post a twitter, I see this widget and it makes me want to blog. Hah! I may end up being a compulsive blogger.

But it is good no? This means my blog won't be collecting dust.

Today I'm making toppers. 10 only though, so easy peasy.

The bug is all well now. No more diarrhea or fever. She's back to her old chatty self. I'm thinking it also has something to do with the fact that her cousins are back from Jakarta. She's been so lonely all week that she probably fell ill from all the loneliness. Just a guess though.

Life in general has been okay. Not great, but not bad either so I can't complain.

I'm still being bitten by some sort of annoying biting thing. (Have yet to identify what's been biting me)

We tried shifting rooms but that doesn't help much. Still got bitten. Damn.

My left boob feels kind of tender. I'm not really sure what's up. Maybe a plugged duct.

I'm trying to be nicer to my younger niece because I read somewhere (she had written after a bad day) that she didn't like me that day. And that she doesn't like me most days. I felt really bad after reading that. A little annoyed as well.

I am trying to be a better auntie though so I've not blown up at her recently and I'm trying very hard to be more patient and understanding with her. (She has some attitude issues) Perhaps, if I'm nicer with her, she'll be a better person too?

Who knows. I've got nothing to lose anyway. So, good luck to me!

2 comments:

Milkberry said...

Wadahel? Why does she not like you? Wait, How can she not like you?! You're supermom! You're nice! (Too nice sometimes). Why?!!!!!

J u l i a 。.゜✿ said...

nurul garang sgt eyh ? how old is ur niece anyway ?