Thursday, August 14, 2014

Two post in a row! This girl is on fire.

I've just finished ironing a gazillion articles of clothing, showered and prayed and I am finally in bed.

Given all the wonderful things mankind has managed to achieve, you'd think they would've come up with a machine that irons for you by now. Obviously they've got their priorities wrong. Less iRobot more ironing-machine please, thanks.

I also managed to iron and hang the husbands anniversary gift where he'll see it. On the door knob of the wardrobe. Hard to miss, hopefully he'll love it.

Something I found coincidental while ironing, (ironing leaves with you a lot of time to ponder and think, just like the other activity) Iliya asked me what blogging was in the car this evening. I explained to her what it was and thought about how long it's been since I last blogged. Little did I know that I'd be posting two posts in a row tonight.

Time to call it a night. Wouldn't wanna use up all my blogging mojo in one night and go silent for another 3 years now would I?

No comments: