Friday, August 15, 2014

Hectic

Today has been a super busy day and it isn't over yet. I somehow ended up with 4 cake orders all to be delivered back to back. All because I can't say no. A simple no would've saved me a whole lot of trouble. okay, not trouble but work. Ari is still small and requires a lot of attention, thus I can only work when she's asleep or occupied.

Well, no point complaining. The good news is, two cakes have been delivered, the not so good news, I still need to bake two more cakes. Gonna take it all in stride. Insya'Allah, all will be well.

One of the cakes is a storm trooper helmet. That turned out quite nice, despite my miscalculation in fondant placement. Hopefully, the customer is happy with her order

Tomorrow's cake is a hello kitty cake for Effi and a simple rectangle one for Acik. Can't wait to cross those off my list. Then I can finally enjoy the weekend.

Well, I should sleep if I plan on waking up at 4 am to start work. Will close with pictures of the cakes I made today.



No comments: