Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's my birthday!

Happy birthday to me!

Incase you're wondering, no I don't feel old. I don't feel different either. I spent most of the evening cleaning my room. It is now clean and 'almost' spotless. I'm happy.

I don't have any wise words to pen down. I also do not wish to contemplate the last 28 years of my life. (I have my parents to do that for me!)

I will say that I am thankful to be blessed with loving family, and wonderful husband, an adorable lovely, lovable darling daughter and fantastic friends. I know I have said this so many times, but it bears repeating, I do not have that many friends, but what little I have, I hold dear to my heart and I would not trade for anything else in this world.

For my birthday, the wonderful husband got me a handbag. Not just any handbag, he got me a handbag! I was so happy when the bug handed me the bag. It's a beautiful blue and is just the right size for me. I can fit all my essentials in my bag and look good carrying it.

I fell in love with Radley bags the first time I saw them at Robinsons. I never dreamt of asking the husband to buy one for me because they were so pricey that I couldn't justify having one. So I forgot about them.

Then last Monday, the bug came in after dinner and handed me a bag. I thought she was carrying my MIL's or my SIL's bag. But then the husband said it was mine. Needless to say, I couldn't stop smiling. But I had to ask him, how much was it? Not too much I hope? He said he got it on discount due to the sale and that it was 2 seasons old. I felt much better.

So that's what I got for my birthday. I will photograph it once I get the chance. I've been slightly busy of late with the business and such that I haven't gotten around to taking a photo of the bag.

I'm not one to make resolutions but I did promise myself that I'd try to be a better muslim from now on. Stop missing my prayers (especially subuh), be a better mummy to the bug, be a better wife to the husband, have more patience, and be a better person overall.

Here's to a fresh start!

6 comments:

Chunky Munky said...

Happy Birthday, darling!!!

chanelwong said...

Happy Birthday to you !!!!

happyichigo♥ said...

happy birthday nurul dearieee...
eii, sweetnye, bug bawakan handbag untuk mamanya...mmg surprise!!! pandai hubby nurul wat mcm tu kan? nurul, take care!! mmuaaahhs!!!

Unknown said...

your bday is on 15th july eh. ok baru tau sekarang hehe. anyways happy belated bday! and oh bestnyaaa dpt radley handbag.

semoga panjang umur murah rezeki happy happy selau nurul! muah muah :)

Milkberry said...

Huhu my birthday present to you arrived today! Yippie!

J u l i a 。.゜✿ said...

nurul.. lamanye birthday nurul ni. dah sebulan lebih.
nurul lupa password blog ehh.. =P

rindu nak tengok bug. camana la rambut dia sekarang. dah panjang ke..? makin tembam ke..? =)

kalau nurul bz.. harapnya nurul jaga kesihatan ok.